Praising God for the beauty of His creation, the large and the small. Thanks to Shelly for the sweet reminder 🙂
Delivered hot and fresh to your inbox.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- Three Great Ways to Save Money + Favorite Links From Friends
- Why “Come Sit With Me” is a Book You’ll Want to Order Today
- The Amazing Book Everyone Wants to Read (But No One Wanted to Write)
- Can A Story About a Roller Coaster Lead to the Good News of the Gospel?
- What a Spectacular Difference a Year Makes
Wonderfulness Found Here!
Join Amazon Student FREE Two-Day Shipping for College Students
wow that’s so pretty and no one commented yet?
🙂 very pretty!
the morning mist looks like jewels
….. but the spider looks like a ..S P I D E R .
beautiful — isn’t there something about the strength of the threads in a web? They’re stronger than ___?
I’m going to check on that.
And, I’d better make sure my spinnings are productive and purposeful.