Well, my hubby thinks I’m “all that”, but I never knew I was “It”…that is, til Cheeky tagged me. She thinks I’m a hoot (hehe) and since it is very late and I’ve had a loooonnnnnngggggg day, I think my answers could be interesting (and not at all how I’d respond if this was written, say, during my peak brain time, early in the morning with a LARGE cuppa joe).
If you wanna get to know me a bit better, read on…if not, then MOVE ALONG!
1. The book nearest me – Raising a Modern-Day Knight (Robert Lewis) & Vanishing Acts (Jodi Picoult)
2. Stretch out your left arm, what do you touch? – a taupe metal filing cabinet…I am NOT at my house
3. Last thing watched on television? –My Name is Earl …if you haven’t watched this, you are missing out on some of the funniest stuff on TV. Soooo thankful we TiVo it (or at least Tennefreakinsee’s version of TiVo) so we can replay all of Jaime Pressly’s fast-talkin’-messed-up-ness.
4. Without looking what time is it? 12:17
5. What is the actual time? 12:05…that’s after midnight and I am not responsible for what I’m writing after the clock strikes 12.
6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear? a clock ticking…and music in another room
7. When did you last step outside? 10:47 p.m. What can I say? I looked at the clock as I headed to the door.
8. Before this survey what did you look at? DesertPastor’s blog.
9. What are you wearing? – Three colorful braided bracelets, my wedding rings, two toe rings and Caliente on my toesies. Oh, yeah, and my Master’s tee shirt & cargo shorts. (I tried to find a picture of Caliente polish only to discover IT’S DISCONTINUED….grrrr, figures I’d pick the one I REALLY like but won’t be able to get again…!)
10. Did you dream last night? – Of course. In color. Not tellin, but VERY realistic 😉 and better than anything on tv or film……..
11. When did you last laugh? – Ok, this is NOT the last time I laughed, but it is the last time I absolutely lost it….Watching Earl, I saw a preview for “Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby with Will Ferrell. Looks like a TOTALLY asinine flick, but it cracked me up. Last time I laughed that hard at a preview was for Dodgeball–“If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball!” Tagline on “Ricky Bobby” is “the story of a man who could only count to #1”.
12. What is on the walls in the room? – Absolutely nothing….did I mention I’m not at my house?
13. Seen anything weird lately? – Does an 8′ alligator between the ladies tees on the 17th hole at Turtle Point sound wierd? At Kiawah, it’s pretty normal, anywhere else I’d say it’s wierd.
14. What do you think of this quiz? – I have to think?
15. What is the last film you saw? – Dead Man’s Chest
16. Tell me something we don’t know – I have a small, heart-shaped birthmark on my hand; when I was a kid, I’d sometimes drew a red line around it to make it more defined.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? – I’d give every kid a mom and a dad who love each other for life. I bet we’d have world peace then.
18. Do you like to dance? – Robin…Dance? lol absolutely :). Aside from flyin’ solo in my kitchen, can’t remember the last time I did :/ Oh…man….just a GREAT memory of my college dayz with my favorite dance partner Harry Pirie who could actually LEAD. Me likey slow dancin’ with the hubby though 😉 And now, I’m lol-ing b/c I’m thinking of a funny Baptist joke…guess I’ll keep THAT one to myself!
19. George Bush? – I’m apolitical.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl – okaaaaay…um, she was, is….
21. Imagine your first child is a boy – I always wished I had an older brother when I was younger so I could practice kissing his friends. Which just disturbs me to think about now.
22. Would you consider living abroad? – I am a broad! he he, Sure, as long as I didn’t have to fly to get there.
23. What would God say to you when you reach the pearly gates? – Hey Robin…you look skinnier in person! (I hope He says “Well done…”)
23. 6 people who will do this quiz – Great…I wanna leave this question OFF! Hmmmm, I have an idea…I’ll tag all 200+ of the Blogging Chicks and MAYBE six of them will have mercy on me.