I saw this at my biscuit friend’s blog. You’re supposed to draw a pig, and based on your rendering, they interpret your personality. I thought I was being funny, I prefer my pigs slaughtered and processed.
Know what the turkey’s said about me?
– you are a realist (okay, so far, so good)
– you are innovative and active, but don’t have a strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates (true, not true, sadly true)
– you are emotional and naive, care little for details and are a risk-taker
(ummm, nope, depends, sometimes)
– you are insecure or are living through a period of major change (WHAT THE…??!!)
– you are not a good listener
(LET ME TELL YOU A THING OR TWO….!)
– the length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life (HOW THE HECK DO YOU DRAW A TAIL ON BACON???) again more is better! You did not draw a tail 🙂 (I BEG YOUR PARDON…JUST WHAT ARE YOU IMPLYING????)
C l e a r l y, this is as misguided of a personality determiner as reading tea leaves…or palms…or my blog.
Hands on hips, bottom lip poked out, "Hmmmph" >:(. See if they get MY business again!