E-mom (who TOTALLY ROCKS because she taught me how to make image links in a box you can copy, cut and paste) tagged me and I think this would be a GREAT time to give you a little TMI. No one reads on Saturdays, right? RIGHT??!
And honestly, I cannot remember if I’ve posted any of these before, but does anyone retain this info ANYWAY?? I mean, if I can’t remember, can you??? (please say "no", please say "no"!).
1) I can raise my left eyebrow but not my right one.
2) I do not like sandwiches. I’ll eat them but I’d rather skip lunch than make one. Which is REALLY weird because I LOVE bread! Which is even weirder because when I’m eating a big meal with chicken or steak, sometimes I’ll make mini-sandwiches out of dinner rolls and a bite of meat.
3) I’ve never broken a bone (do toes count?) or received stitches for an injury (I figure wisdom tooth extractions and episiotomies don’t count, but the scars from those stitches will NEVER make it to the blog. I realize this surprises some of you, but I have to draw the line somewhere for goodness sakes! Gum and va-jay-jay scars are apparently that line.).
4) Wearing my hair in braids produced an interesting phenomena, something I did NOT anticipate–black men approached me in friendly conversation whenever I was in a public setting. I’m not kidding. They’d smile approvingly (not lasciviously) and wanna know where I was from or who did my hair; every last one of them told me I pulled the look off, that it looked nice. White men? They’d either make some reference to Bo Derek or look at me like I was crazy. Not one black man mentioned Bo.
5) I like cats. They taste like chicken.
(okay, okay…that’s my favorite non-religious, non-political bumper sticker of all time)
6) Our 20th wedding anniversary is on Wednesday…and I will be busting the seal on my entombed wedding dress and putting that sucker on one way or the other. Is it really all there? Are the parts you can’t see stained with all manner of wedding punch and cake (I cannot remember our reception food…!)? WILL IT FIT? Hehe, check back ’cause you KNOW I’ll be photo-journaling that!
That sandwich thing is a little strange.
totally with you on the sandwiches. most of the time i pick mine apart! in fact sometimes, i eat the middle and my daughter takes the bread. weird.
Dear robin. Dang, sandwiches are one of my most favourite things in the world. Love ’em. Love making ’em. Can’t get a decent one here for love or money.
WRONG!! Just to say some of us do read at the weekends!!
Yes, the weekends, when I am SUPPOSED to read!
(With you on the cat thing, I am SO a dog person.)
20th anniversary! OMG!
And cats? You are too funny.
I’ve never broken a bone either and only my left eyebrown has a life of its own.
1. Left brow only too.
2. Don’t like sandwiches either unless someone else make it for me.
3. Never broken a bone but I had six stitches by my right eye when I was three. My brother threw a rock at me.
4. Used to braid little braids myself for the effect after you took them out.
5. I do like cats very much.
6. My wedding dress was borrowed and so I will never try it on again.
Hope you touched wood after writing No3!
20 years – wow! have fun trying on the dress.
Lol, I can raise my right eyebrow but not my left, I don’t eat bread either, but I do eat crackers, rolls, tortillas, and pita. Is it the yeast we don’t like?
Your button and code turned out so well… and thanks for the linky love. :~D
6. Wow, if you can still fit into your dress, I’m impressed! Mine is still sealed, and there’s no way I’d fit into it now. Congratulations on your 20th!
4. Very interesting.
3. I think toes count, but maybe a half point instead of a whole point.
You’ve looked at your scars down there? I’m not interested in seeing that. The initial trauma was enough.
2. I never make sub sandwiches, but will go out of my way and pay good money to eat one made by a stranger.
1. I’m jealous. It’s all or nothing here.
I’m a right brow girl. The cat-chicken is one of my favorites too.
#3…thank you for not ever, ever ever showing any pics!! LOL!!
Cats and chicken comment made me laugh. I will be saying that one all day. 😀
# 5 was interesting. So…How often do you get Chinese take-out?
I’ve never broken a bone – and I’ve only had 1 stitch (when I was 6 and cut my finger with a knife).
but I LOVE a good sandwich. I could eat them for every meal.
I cannot WAIT to see your wedding dress.
I can only raise my right eyebrow and that’s because that’s the one Spock raises and I taught myself to do it so I could do the Spock look. Yes, I am a geek.
hey, came by way of rotten correspondent’s blog…i noticed that you’re anniversary is on wednesday and so is mine! except it’s only been 3 yrs for me (i’m on marriage #2) and it’s fabulous it’s 20 for you. i’m gonna come back to see the anniversary post 🙂