Windiest week we’ve ever had at the beach; keeps us out longer ’cause it doesn’t feel hot.
- Never has the difference between age "status" been more obvious to me–two teens (content to lounge) versus a tween (ready "to go-go-GO"!).
- First beached jellyfish sitings…YIKES! Not that I’m in the water that much, but it makes me wary and freaked when I get in.
- Thought it was gonna be a gator-free day, but at the end of an evening bike ride, I was treated to a little one :).
- Then, when I parked my bike, Bambi and his mom leapt past me, apparently spooked by another family on bikes. I’m convinced it’s the same deer every day, I counted the fawn’s spots ;).
- Nothin’ like a funky burn pattern on your back to remind you a) sunscreen works; b) it can’t if you forget to use it
- The Romans Bible study is going better than I expected; the kids are engaged and asking questions…lots of them. Makes me realize, given opportunity and good teaching, they’re interested.
- Gotta have the humor, though–we found out (after reading through Chapter 2), the boys didn’t realize they were circumsized!!! They didn’t quite know what they were missing!! lololol 🙂