It’s David vs. Goliath as our barely-orange tabby kitten attacks his arch enemy/best friend, Aussie the Australian Shepherd. Doesn’t he look like he’s shooting laser eyes of destruction? PENSIEVE readers helped name him, and I’ve waited to share his name since it’s subject to change at my daughter’s whim. "Jack" seems to have stuck, so I think it’s safe to letcha know.
Delivered hot and fresh to your inbox.
- How a Surprise Birthday Party Taught Me Something I Needed to Know
- Three Great Ways to Save Money + Favorite Links From Friends
- Why “Come Sit With Me” is a Book You’ll Want to Order Today
- The Amazing Book Everyone Wants to Read (But No One Wanted to Write)
- Can A Story About a Roller Coaster Lead to the Good News of the Gospel?
Wonderfulness Found Here!