With 10 recipients for today's giveaway, you really stand a great chance of walking away with something you'll enjoy: a super snack just in time to celebrate a Super Bowl victory Ground Hog Day Valentine's Day!
Nothin' says lovin' like a a pile o' pistachios :).
- The pistachio has been used as a dyeing agent and a folk remedy for ailments ranging from toothaches to sclerosis of the liver.
- Pistachios are one of only two nuts mentioned in the Bible (Genesis 43:11)
- Pistachios are “super nutrient dense” because they are dense in eight nutrients: thiamin, vitamin B6, copper, and manganese; and INQs ranging from 1 to 1.7 for potassium, fiber, phosphorus and magnesium.
Visit Pistachio Health and you'll be sold on their value as a healthy snack! This site is not just informative, it's engaging (learning…fun? I kid you not!). And…if your kids are looking for an engaging topic to write about for school, pistachios are as good a topic as anything AND the visual aids are yummy!
There are two ways to register to be one of the 10 readers who receive today's giveaway:
- Tweet the following and return here to comment the URL of your tweet: " RT: Go nuts! With 10 PRIZES, your chances are GREAT to win @PensieveRobin 's giveaway today! http://bit.ly/20skg5 "
- Write a little poem about why you'd wanna win pistachios–it can be a haiku (17 syllables, people, what could be easier?), a couplet (two-line rhyme), a limerick (cause I favor those 😉 ) or a sonnet (if you're crazy). Or any other poetic form.
Five giveaways will be given to those who tweet; the remaining five to those who write poetry that tickles my fancy.
Be sure to check out my giveaway summary for additional guidelines and a complete listing of giveaways, and remember:
- You may enter each giveaway as often as you like by posting separate comments.
- Unless stated, giveaways are for domestic delivery only (i.e., today's is only for U.S. addresses!)
- I'm SO GRATEFUL for those of you who are choosing to subscribe via email or in a reader! Truly. That anyone will give ear to my writings (and I promise, I've got some fun…thoughtful…challenging posts to come in the days ahead…I hope you'll stick with me til we get "there" 🙂 ) blesses my socks off. Even when it's 14 degrees outside :).