* post phoned in because I MISS my blog more than rain loves a just-washed car and I had to at least visit my compose window. It might seem quiet here at the ol' PENSIEVE, but I've been writing "everywhere else" and tomorrow you'll find me at one of the internet's shiniest new stars, but not in the screamy "I'M-SO-FABULOUS-LOOK-AT-ME!!!" kinda way, more like the quiet and unexpected "um-yeah-I'm-the-God-of-the-Universe-and-I'll-show-up-like-you'd-least-expect" kinda way. Which probably makes no sense to you–with a healthy dose of annoyance from this wretchedly-constructed, never-ending, run on sentence–but makes perfect sense to me.
Delivered hot and fresh to your inbox.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- Three Great Ways to Save Money + Favorite Links From Friends
- Why “Come Sit With Me” is a Book You’ll Want to Order Today
- The Amazing Book Everyone Wants to Read (But No One Wanted to Write)
- Can A Story About a Roller Coaster Lead to the Good News of the Gospel?
- What a Spectacular Difference a Year Makes
Wonderfulness Found Here!
Join Amazon Student FREE Two-Day Shipping for College Students
Please tell where you took this photo! Would love to get my hands on that Julia Child sign!