A few of my 39 open tabs worth sharing with you :).
- Frustrated by your guests' RSVP aversion? Sandy Coughlin (& her readers) offer their tips during her 31 Days to Stress-free Entertaining series.
- Would you like waking to the smell of bacon?
- Very interesting read–Conservative Christians tackle the 'other' marriage crisis (know what it is?)
- Kelly's had blog troubles lately and lost lots of readers. She takes pretty pictures and writes with a poet's voice. Visit her, k?
- Did you see Helen Mirren in a bikini at 63 a while back? Apparently, she has a wii little secret for getting fit.
- I don't quite get this, but turn any link into a QR Code (via Tech Crunch).
- Deidra of Jumping Tandem received a surcie from God when she really needed one; check out the gorgeous picture at her place then click the jump to (in)courage (it reminded me when God gave me something I didn't know existed: a baby rainbow).
Why not share something in comments you've read that I might've missed–even if it's your own favorite for the week!