And I couldn't have asked for a more perfect position for me–
Business development for the BEST
quick service restaurant in the world!
Here's why I'm so excited:
- I believe whole-heartedly in the brand. I'm sure I've eaten my weight-and-then-some in Chick-fil-A food, but let's not try to calculate that, mmmkay?
- Truett Cathy. In a sense, I have the honor of working for one of the most remarkable and respected businessmen of all time. If anything, that's an understatement.
- The challenge of a newly-created position. Mitch Collins, Operator for Gunbarrel Pointe since its opening, and more recently also for Chick-fil-A at Hamilton Place, now has the capacity to accommodate increased outside sales. When I learned he was looking for a self-starter with a marketing background to develop the position, I jumped! Mitch and I share the same sales philosophy–it's all about cultivating relationship and delivering excellence. Gosh, that makes me happy!
- Flexibility. My role as business developer will require about 15 hours/week, a dream job for me–I'm a Raving Fan of the product, I like the people who work there (a lot), and the limited hours allow me to continue writing and working with Pensieve, (in)courage, Therapon Connect, Story Bleed and Simple Mom; and to offer social media consulting and to seek blog-related opportunities (I'm working on a fantastic Chattanooga offering, soon TBA!)
Work or live within 15 miles/30 minutes of Chick-fil-A at Gunbarrel Pointe or Hamilton Place Mall in Chattanooga?
- Sales Meeting
- Training Class
- Employee Function
- Church Potluck
- Teacher Appreciation Luncheon
- End-of-year Team Parties
- Graduation Party
- Bridal or Baby Shower
Let's make it social!
- Follow us on Twitter at @ChickfilA_CHA
- Like us on Facebook
- Sign up for emails to receive news, offers and promotions before anyone else!
- Bookmark our local site.
- And, please, please, refer your friends and business associates! If they reference you as a referral, I'll find a delicious way to pay you back ;).