I think one reason we’re more quick to offer help as opposed to ask for help is because it really is more fun to give than to receive.
So in celebration of my birthday today, I asked DaySpring if they’d let me give away some of my favorite things from their shop. I couldn’t believe when they said yes to all of my suggestions!
Valued at over $150, one commenter will win the whole shebang:
- Copy of Beauty of Grace – Around 50 stories curated by Dawn Camp (you’ll find my submission on p. 130!!!).
- Three art prints of my quotes (Surface of the water, Truth Delivers, Crazy Loved – I was surprised and honored when I was approached about having these created for sale in the shop)
- Fringe Hours Canvas Pouch – LOVE the color palette from The Fringe Hours product line; I had to have this versatile bag. BTW, most of it is B1G1 until tomorrow!!
- You Are Loved Pill Box (I just bought a bunch for surcies!)
- Everlasting Light necklace (Isn’t this just so stinkin’ happy??)
- Moms Are Amazing magnets (I have a thing about refrigerator magnets; these are darling.)
- You Are Special Correspondence Cards (I like to have notecards tucked away everywhere so when I have “found” time, I can write a little love note for someone who might need a little love note. I love the diversity of choices in this set.)
- Give Thanks metal wall art. (One of my favorite things I’ve ever gotten from DaySpring!)
- Subscribe to my blog in a reader or via email. (If you already are, great!)
- Comment to this post by writing a poem. Yes, a poem!! It can be any form–haiku, cinquain, a simple rhyme, couplet, sonnet, limerick….IT’S MY BIRTHDAY AND THIS IS A WONDERFUL PRIZE PACK AND YOUR POEMS WILL BE LITTLE GIFTS IN MY INBOX!!! Don’t be shy…just try! <– see what I did there?
- Enter as many times as you like but each poem must be entered as a separate comment.
- International readers are welcome to enter understanding shipping will be at your expense…. (sorry, that’s the only way I can include you 🙂 ).
- Deadline to enter is Monday, April 6th at 8:00am.
Oh, what the heck–if you’re really poetry-shy, you can leave a plain ol’ comment, and if it’s thoughtful and kind and demonstrates that you’ve actually read this post, I’ll consider that free verse and call it a day. I’ll choose my favorite poem to win this entire, special-to-me prize pack!!
Please help me out by sharing this post on your favorite social networks? Be sure to tag me somehow so I’ll know to thank you!
- Twitter: @RobinDance
- Instagram @PensieveRobin
Note: I’m traveling today so if you’re a first time commenter and it doesn’t show up right away, it’s only because I’m not able to approve it. I promise, it’s there, and I will publish it as soon as I can!! 🙂