Nope, not writing about weddings. Instead, a new carnival. and an old post. I’ve never submitted anything to the FLC, but something about it caught my eye this week, and I decided to include my post on Writing from the Heart (so many people responded emotionally to it the first time, I though possibly, it might be helpful to post again). Jennifer displays a great imagination in the way she organized this week’s Family Life carnival–check it out if you have time.
Delivered hot and fresh to your inbox.
- Three Great Ways to Save Money + Favorite Links From Friends
- Why “Come Sit With Me” is a Book You’ll Want to Order Today
- The Amazing Book Everyone Wants to Read (But No One Wanted to Write)
- Can A Story About a Roller Coaster Lead to the Good News of the Gospel?
- What a Spectacular Difference a Year Makes
Wonderfulness Found Here!