September 2010, Pritchard Park, Asheville, NC. A seven-year-old prophet's wise proclamation; the sign's caretaker declined my request to photograph her citing religious convictions "like the Amish." Too proud? I wondered. The adjacent Drum Circle in downtown Pritchard Park stumbled upon during our Photo Walk was one of my top three Type-A Mom Conference highlights. It's pageantry and earthy appeal attracted spectators and participants quicker than white to rice. More to come….
Delivered hot and fresh to your inbox.
- How a Surprise Birthday Party Taught Me Something I Needed to Know
- Three Great Ways to Save Money + Favorite Links From Friends
- Why “Come Sit With Me” is a Book You’ll Want to Order Today
- The Amazing Book Everyone Wants to Read (But No One Wanted to Write)
- Can A Story About a Roller Coaster Lead to the Good News of the Gospel?
Wonderfulness Found Here!