While you're scouring the internet for the best Black Friday Deals, why not click through links/badges you find on your favorite blogs? Most are affiliate links, which mean if you purchase anything from your click-through, you might be tipping your aforementioned favorite blogger for their words of wisdom or entertainment value. Bloggers earn coffee money through agreeing to place links on their sites; shoppers earn wonderful deals. Win-win, right?
Here are some of my favorite deals, many of which continue through Cyber Monday. If you're planning on shopping online, I sure do appreciate you clicking through my site to Amazon, DaySpring, Living Social, Groupon and Toms Shoes.
Really…truly…t h a n k you!
Is it wrong that I want one of these MARSHMALLOW SHOOTERS?? Two for under $30 seems like a plan to me….
- 14 Super Specials at 60-70% off!!!
- 30% off EVERYTHING including my two FAVORITE items ~ Lisa Leonard's/DaySpring necklace and the Ever Grateful Memo Board
Living Social National Deals!
- Verizon Wireless ($25 for $50!!)
- Office Max ($10 for $20!! Ink cartridges, anyone??)
- FTD Florist ($15 for $35 ~ What a wonderful idea–flowers as an affordable hostess gift!!)
- Shoprunner ($30 for $79 ~ less than half off…yes!)
- SKECHERS ($20 for $40)
- Hearst Magazines ($5 for $12 ~ Including House Beautiful, Redbook, Veranda, Harper's Bazaar, O the Oprah Magazine, Food Network Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Marie Claire, Town & Country…more)
- Danskin ($20 for $40)
And yet another from Grouponicus (national deals, not just local) that includes $20 for $10 from Old Navy!!
Please: tell ME the best Cyber Monday deals you know about!