Today is Amazon Prime Day. and I’m sneaking out from under my unofficial social media hiatus to urge you to try Amazon Prime today while it’s FREE (for 30 days). What exactly is Amazon Prime Day?, you ask. Think Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or any ol’ retail bargainpalloosa.
Some deals are major, some, less spectacular, but with free shipping and additional incentives, there is no better time to try Amazon Prime. Check these out:
- Amazon Prime Exclusive Phone (Save $120 on Moto G5 Plus) and more
- Shop Amazon Devices – Echo 50% off on Prime Day. If you’ve been thinking about an Echo, just do it TODAY!
- Kindle – Up to 40% Off Kindle Unlimited
- Prime Members get 40% off Audible Membership (until midnight PST on July 11, 2017)
- Prime Members get 40% off Audible Membership now through July 11, 2017
- Baby Registry – $100 credit towards diapers and wipes
- Amazon Devices – All-New Kindle Travel Bundles, starting at $199
- Get 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99 – just a quarter/month
I’m already an Amazon Prime member, and it’s been fun scrolling through the deals (more of that to come, but for now, I wanted to put a little (Amazon) Fire (Tablet) under your behind to pull the trigger and sign up. I think you’ll be glad and get your money’s worth out of it in no time.
DO let me know if you snag a special deal! They ARE timed, so if there’s something you want, get it while you can!
If you happen to sign up for Prime through affiliate links on my post, it’ll be your way of supporting my blog at no added cost to you! The winning doesn’t stop, does it?