A collection of links I love, sites I like, interesting reads or cool things happening nearby.
- Chatty Crafty. I'm headed there TODAY (November 6th, but it began yesterday). First evah outdoor juried Indie Craft Show in Renaissance Park on Chattanooga's North Shore. If I hadn't been so consumed with Face to Face (recap post coming soon but it was six shades of FABULOUS), I would've been on this like white on rice.
- If you've never read the run-a-muck you're missing out on one of the most lyrical, substantive, heart-and-soul-penning writers I know. Her husband hijacked her blog this week and his words spill beauty, too. Pensieve says don't miss this one!
- Head of the Hooch. Ross's Landing Park on the Tennessee River. With almost 10,000 rowers in town, this regatta is a pretty big deal. Concludes around lunchtime today.
- Another amazing writer who also happens to be an imaginative toy creator has gotten the attention of THE Martha Stewart. Would you be kind enough to vote for Little Allouette's submission in Martha Stewart's Holiday Craft Sale? (no registration required)
- You Gotta LOL. Anita Renfroe (remember the "Mom Song" set to the William Tell overature?) doin' what she does so well–making you laugh!
- I have a special place in my "heart" (aka my hips & thighs) for Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie, but their commitment to fair trade makes me love 'em all the more.
- Gospel Aerobics. Oh dear….really?
- A Christmas Card Drive of Epic Proportion. Incourage and DaySpring have teamed with Compassion International and YOU to bring guaranteed smiles to the faces of children. It's a small gesture with ginormous impact!
- The first Last. I wish I could share it with everyone I know….
Your turn: DO share something in comments you've seen or written I might've missed!