Read this and you’ll find out why EVERYONE could use a pensieve. This blog, in a very small way, serves as mine (especially those posts that never make it “here”;) ).
Delivered hot and fresh to your inbox.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- Three Great Ways to Save Money + Favorite Links From Friends
- Why “Come Sit With Me” is a Book You’ll Want to Order Today
- The Amazing Book Everyone Wants to Read (But No One Wanted to Write)
- Can A Story About a Roller Coaster Lead to the Good News of the Gospel?
- What a Spectacular Difference a Year Makes
Wonderfulness Found Here!
Join Amazon Student FREE Two-Day Shipping for College Students
I got the connection to Harry Potter, but I missed the last names of the Kids in Lion, Witch, Wardrobe! I love your title–very clever–Thanks for visiting Tninks by Me. See you soon!
Hey, all the Pensieve stuff is cool! I of course, knew the Harry Potter reference, but the other stuff is fab! (Forgive a random visitor!)
Hey I read that post the other day (and probably when I 1st came across this blog)
Thanks for the explanation
I feel like I just swirled through the pensieve…. didn’t I just read this?