This is the week PENSIEVE "gives back", which is kind of like "Idol Gives Back" without the millions.
It’s time for the quarterly Bloggy Giveaways, and if you’ve never participated, you’re missing the opportunity to win thousands of dollars in giveaways. From my site alone, prizes are valued at over $200!
I’m not exaggerating. Most of the time you don’t have to be a blogger to win, and I promise, these are legitimate giveaways and "someone" will win–it might as well be YOU!
Monday ~ 2 giveaways sponsored by Paula Deen (included below with this post):
- $100 gift card to use in Paula’s online store
- Signed copy of "My First Cookbook", $21.99
- Scroll down for details!
Tuesday ~ Sponsored by Stampin’ Up Demonstrator, Paige Batten – POSTED!
Wednesday ~ A gift to others, Compassion International ~ POSTED
Thursday ~ From my library, choose from dozens of titles ~ POSTED!
- a wide range of authors from John Grisham to John Piper, Jodi Picoult to Jan Karon
Friday ~ a random assortment of a few of my favorite things ~ POSTED!
- approximately $25. I’m not tellin’ but if you read me, these will be a few treats I’ve mentioned during the life of my blog. (o k a y…one hint…me likey Bath & Body)
PLEASE READ GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS to qualify for my giveaways! I’d hate for your comment to be selected, only to be disqualified because you didn’t follow a few simple instructions!
- You may enter all my giveaways as often as you’d like; separate comments count as separate entries. 🙂
- Some winners will be selected randomly, others will be chosen by comment creativity and adhering to giveaway guidelines :). Unless there are TONS of creative comments, and then I’ll enlist the Random Integer Generator to choose from a narrowed field of entrants.
- As a courtesy (to me and any blogger hosting a giveaway), please actually read the post!
- Make sure to leave a working email.
- Unless noted, only U.S. and Canadian bloggers are eligible. I’m sincerely sorry for this, but International shipping rates are outrageous (she says from experience!).
- While I enjoy reading your comments for giveaways, due to sheer volume, I’m only able to reply to comments this week on non-giveaway posts.
- You must be willing to provide your snail mail address.
- Commenting ends Friday, October 31st at 11:59 p.m.; winners announced by Monday at 4:00 p.m. EST.
Thank you so much for visiting PENSIEVE,
and if you’re a new visitor,
I hope you’ll make it a regular stop :).
To my loyal readers? This week’s for YOU, too!
Be sure to enter daily!
Up for grabs a $100 giftcard or an autographed cookbook–read more!
I’m a fan of Paula Deen and her darling sons Jamie and Bobby; if you’ve read me for any length of time, you know I speak the truth. During last quarter’s Bloggy Giveaway, I had readers swarm Jamie’s blog to tell him he needed to fly me down to Savannah so I could live-blog dinner at The Lady & Sons restaurant.
Okay, not that second part, but I did send
thousands hundreds a bunch of readers his way. Because my now-good-friend, Phil-the-webmaster moderates Jamie’s comments, I figured I’d give BOTH of them a break this time, and ask something different of you.
Paula’s site has a new recipe section you have GOT TO CHECK OUT (by clicking this link)! It’s extremely easy to navigate, and in addition to her wonderful repertoire of recipes, she has:
- very helpful kitchen tips
- a conversion table that is reallyreallyREALLY useful
- and a basics section that covers… w e l l …the b.a.s.i.c.s.
My favorite new features of her recipe section are being able to register, rate recipes, and maintain an on-line recipe box of your favorites! No googling, no scrounging around trying to remember where you put that hard copy–it’s all right "here", keystrokes away!
- If you aren’t a PENSIEVE subscriber, would you take a minute to request FREE email notification (left sidebar) or subscribe in your preferred reader;
- Visit the new recipe section and snoop around a bit;
- Return to this page and let me know a) a favorite recipe you discovered, b) that you registered so you can begin compiling your OWN box of favorites, or c) all of the above.
ThAnKs for entering today’s giveaway and be sure to check back daily for the rest of the stash; remember, there’s no limit to the number of times you can comment for eligibility, but they do have to be "real" comments :).