Ukraine’s Got Talent is a far cry from the offerings we typically see on America’s comparable shows. Once I started watching this, I was glued to see what came next. Language wasn’t necessary; the mystery and beauty of her unusual art form held me captive.
Delivered hot and fresh to your inbox.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- Three Great Ways to Save Money + Favorite Links From Friends
- Why “Come Sit With Me” is a Book You’ll Want to Order Today
- The Amazing Book Everyone Wants to Read (But No One Wanted to Write)
- Can A Story About a Roller Coaster Lead to the Good News of the Gospel?
- What a Spectacular Difference a Year Makes
Wonderfulness Found Here!
Join Amazon Student FREE Two-Day Shipping for College Students
Totally agree. I watched this last night and was totally sucked in. I have a cousin who lives in Ukraine with her husband and 3 children as missionaries. I immediately sent the link to this video to her.
Thanks for sharing!
My husband I went to a medical conference in Geneva a couple of years ago, and this guy was hired as entertainment to open the conference. AMAZING!!