A collection of links I love, sites I like, interesting reads or cool things happening nearby.
- In my estimation, he's a modern-day hero & if he wore a cape, it would have a small "s" on it (or probably more likely a big "J" but not because that's who he thinks he is but because it's who he loves most…). He's also committed to doing whatever it takes to release children from the chokehold of poverty. Now he needs a little help from his friends and he's found the funnest, brilliantist way to do so!
- "Twinkie Diet Helps Nutrition Professor Lose 27 Pounds." Seriously. It's an almost-hatable offense…!
- Do you say "I'm sorry" all the time? I do. Is it a Southern thing or just habit? Interestingly, two Stephanies have told me to STOP IT!–one directly face to face, the other in a blog post to women.
- Calling a spade, a spade. Lisa-Jo was the first friend to alert me to Amazon's insanity; this at its base level is a call to consistency and encouragement to be courageous in the face of evil.
- The Grammar Cheat Sheet. For the grammarazzi obsessive/compulsives :).
- A new blogger to me, Melody of Brave Girls Club shared a painful perspective that absolutely blew me away. It will make you look at EVERYONE differently….
- Amuse Bouche. Gosh, I like this site! First for the title (I actually considered changing my blog name to that until I discovered all the domains were taken) and then for the content.
- Story Bleed is getting ready to kick it into high gear; be sure to bookmark it now for future wonderfulness.
- Do you realize THESE are the good ol' days? All it took was a rainstorm of leaves to remind me :).
Your turn: I really, REALLY wanna know your favorite post or site discovery from the past week or so–one you wrote or one you loved, please share a link in comments! 🙂
Find more great links on Mandi's Saturday Stumbles at It's Come 2 This.
You are so lovely and so fun and I can’t wait to count how many times you actually say, “I’m sorry” when we are in person 🙂
I am checking out all your links. But I love that the apologizing thing is a southern thing. I have friends tell me all the time to stop it. I don’t even realize I do it all the time.