If you're visiting my blog for the first time, you've picked the perfect time for us to meet–
Today's giveaway is so special, I was thrilled that Janice and Susan's Ultimate Blog Party (an annual, fun meet & meet for bloggers) begins TODAY–while I am still hosting my 50th Birthday Blog Bash. Especially if you're new to blogging, the UBP is a wonderful way to connect with bloggers with whom you might not otherwise cross cyberpaths.
Today's giveaway? An amazing offer from the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC:
- Two tickets to the Estate ($90 value)
- A Biltmore Estate Souvenir Guidebook
- Two tickets to the "Vine to the Wine" tour lasting about 2½ hours ($170 value)
- Exclusive–no more than 10 guests/tour
- Begins at the Winery where guests will learn a bit of history & enjoy a sparkling tasting
- Proceeds to the west side of the Estate to tour the vineyard + a Chardonnay tasting
- Back to the Winery for a production tour + a Cab Franc tasting
- Ends with another sparkling tasting AND four more Biltmore wines!
Notes & Restrictions to consider before entering:
- Winner and guest MUST be at least 21 years old.
- Available now through end of May, only on Saturdays and Sundays, 1:45-4:30 pm.
If you enjoy wine and live close enough to drive or can plan a getaway before the end of May, THIS is a fantastical opportunity! (If not, I've got additional crazy/wonderful giveaways totalling more than $1,000; some entries deadline April 7th, all published this week run through April 14th).
Please comment your favorite wine and/or why you would like to win this giveaway.
Additional entries (after completing above; I will check once the winning number is drawn through Random Integer Generator). IN A SEPARATE COMMENT, let me know which of the following you've done, sharing the specific URLs for tweets, FB, Pinterest, etc.:
- Subscribe to pensieve.me (free via email!!)
- Tweet about this giveaway; be sure to include @RobinDance #50thBBBhashtage so I'll see it!
- Pin this giveaway.
- Like Biltmore Estate on Facebook.
- Follow Biltmore Estate on Twitter.
- Follow @RobinDance on Twitter.
- Visit Jean's Facebook page (who helped me put this giveaway together), look at her amazing Vine to Wine pictures and tell her THANK YOU! 🙂
- Comment a link to your favorite post of all time (if you're a blogger). <– Especially for UBP readers.