1) Blogging has been next to impossible
2) Think I’ll give it up for a week or so
3) …. after tomorrow…;)
4) Cause I’m sure I gotta get one more in after tonight
5) A night that will end in magic
6) With the next day that begins much the same
7) Lemme help out the "Pensieve" google and yahoo searches….CLICK HERE to find what you’re looking for.
8) Hopefully prizes get mailed tomorrow…small towns have post offices that close too early :/.
In spite of the gazillion bugs that wanted to eat me, or have me eat them (yes, at least one flew in my mouth), or fly up my nose Beautiful sunset tonight…hope you saw–and savored–yours, too.
10) I lost my cell phone today.
11) After looking EVERYWHERE AT LEAST FIVE TIMES, I found it in a place I hadn’t looked.
12) Note to self: STOP LEAVING YOUR PHONE ON
VIBRATE MANNERS MODE SO YOU CAN HEAR THE BLASTED THING WHEN YOU CALL!!!
13) My less-than-a-year-old laptop is broken…at the manufacturer’s (see #1 above). I could SMACK MYSELF SILLY for not uploading my squillions of photographs to Flicker yet. Tears :(.
14) I hate PCs…I want a MAC.
15) Cause I like their commercials.
16) I like Yellowcard’s new release "Light Up the Sky"…strange video but I like the song…
17) Perhaps the strangest post I’ve ever written…title comes from this.
18) At a gathering earlier tonight with a bunch of friends…they asked if I was gonna blog about our night. I said no.
19) I didn’t mean to lie.
20) All I have time for…off to party with Harry and friends :).
Take your laptop to someone..they might be able to salvage the hard drive!! And then get yourself an external hardrive (or two??) and back up everything for whatever computer you have!!
Dear robin. Re point number 12 – Totally totally me! I do that ALL THE TIME. It’s frustrating to have manners, isn’t it.
Aack!! Enjoy the book!!
Claudia…I know…I know… ** sigh **
Dear Little Miss Moi, yeah, but I can’t help it, lol.
Tracey, I haven’t read a page, but I KNOW I will!