I became an instant fan of Barlow Girl the first instance I heard this song, immediately buying the CD. It was during a time I felt very alone, and I can still recall the weather that day (it was cold) and the intersection I was sitting at when I surfed to the station it was playing on. In lyrics and music, it powerfully ministered to my heart with a great reminder. Be encouraged today if you’re going through a rough time.
Delivered hot and fresh to your inbox.
- How a Surprise Birthday Party Taught Me Something I Needed to Know
- Three Great Ways to Save Money + Favorite Links From Friends
- Why “Come Sit With Me” is a Book You’ll Want to Order Today
- The Amazing Book Everyone Wants to Read (But No One Wanted to Write)
- Can A Story About a Roller Coaster Lead to the Good News of the Gospel?
Wonderfulness Found Here!