I became an instant fan of Barlow Girl the first instance I heard this song, immediately buying the CD. It was during a time I felt very alone, and I can still recall the weather that day (it was cold) and the intersection I was sitting at when I surfed to the station it was playing on. In lyrics and music, it powerfully ministered to my heart with a great reminder. Be encouraged today if you’re going through a rough time.
Delivered hot and fresh to your inbox.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
- Three Great Ways to Save Money + Favorite Links From Friends
- Why “Come Sit With Me” is a Book You’ll Want to Order Today
- The Amazing Book Everyone Wants to Read (But No One Wanted to Write)
- Can A Story About a Roller Coaster Lead to the Good News of the Gospel?
- What a Spectacular Difference a Year Makes
Wonderfulness Found Here!
Join Amazon Student FREE Two-Day Shipping for College Students
Great song! Thanks!
This is a great song! Thanks for sharing!
I absolutely needed to see and hear that today. Thanks for sharing! I love Barlow Girl, they rock. Shelly
Thanks for this, Robin. I needed it today. 🙂
I tear up every. single. time. that I hear this song.
it is gut wrenching. it is honest. it speaks to me.
I love this song! Thanks for sharing. 🙂