~ Giveaway has ended – Heartfelt thanks to all who entered!
Congratulations to Susan G. for posting the selected comment!
When Mimika Cooney reached out to me to participate with the Purpose Power Summit she was putting together, I carefully (prayerfully) evaluated if this was an #OYTO opportunity or something I should politely decline. But as soon as spoke with her (gah! that irresistible South African accent) and understood her vision for the online event, I was in.
Empower and equip women to step into their life’s calling? Check.
Content from a team of gifted, talented, inspiring speakers? Check.
Free and virtual, meaning you can watch at your convenience and from the comfort of comfy clothes? Check check.
Free gifts from each of the speakers? Funnest check of them all.
The #PPS2018 runs from February 26-March 9 and you can register for free here to access all content.
If you’ve never taken part in an online conference, this is the perfect one to try. Mimika emails links to new speakers daily, and you can download all the freebies as soon as you register.
Some of the speakers will be familiar, some will be new to you, but all of them have something of value to speak into your life.
If you’ve been toying with an idea, are questioning where to serve, or need a creative spark to light your fire, please take advantage of this summit. Why you might not be able to watch every minute of every video, the time you invest will pay you back in ideas and inspiration.
My video goes live on Tuesday, March 6th at 2:00pm EST.
I’m sure you’re marking your calendars now. No, seriously, add it to your calendar, let’s watch together, and then discuss. I cannot wait to see how the segment turns out…and my sincere hope and prayer is that those who do watch will be inspired, motivated, and ready to take a next step, no matter what that “next step” is.
With the conference coming up and knowing new friends might discover my blog, I reached out to DaySpring to see if they’d provide a giveaway. To my delight, they agreed to provide two sets of gifts:
Added: Each bundle will include a “Wear One, Share One” necklace set!
What a fun opportunity to keep one and gift one to someone special. #OYTO
If one giveaway is good, two is twice as nice! Details to enter:
- Recipient will receive a copy of the A Moment to Breathe devotional, an A Moment to Breathe devoional journal, and a Courage Clip Frame & Art Print Set.
- One winner will be selected randomly from comments to this blog post; a second winner will be selected from comments to my Facebook post with this graphic.
- Comments made 2/26/18-3/9/18 are eligible.
- Must be a subscriber to robindance.me and live in contiguous US.
- Note: first-time commenters will have to be approved, so please know I will do that as soon as I can! 🙂 (if you notice yours doesn’t show up right away)
- You’re welcome to comment both on Facebook and this post; but eligible to win just one bundle.
Thanks to DaySpring who has offered $20 off any $60 purchase to all PPS2018 attendees:
Use the code #PPS2018 at checkout!
Before you go, let’s connect?
Twitter (when you tweet a link to this post, I’ll follow back)
Instagram (follow & comment to image with this graphic for a follow back)
Facebook (use the ready-made buttons to like & share below–please & thank you!)